These are some questions you might be asked and you need to encounter:
1. Why did you choose your current profession?
2. What can you tell me about yourself?
3. What are your strong points?
4. What are your weak points? How do you plan to correct them?
5. Why should a company hire you for a position?
6. What is the toughest problem you have solved so far?
7. Tell me about one of your work assignments or dealings where you failed, What should
have you done?
8. How do you handle failure or disappointment?
9. Do you criticize others? Under what circumstances?
10. Are you a good communicator?
11. How do you handle criticism?
12. How do you manage your time?
13. How do you handle deadline and pressure?
14. How do you persuade someone to agree with your point of view?
15. What do you find frustrating?
16. Are you willing to learn new skills? Can you learn fast?
17. Do you have problem in getting along with others?
18. How do you deal with surprises? For example: In an exam you have been asked a
question from a topic that has never been thought to you; ho do you handle it?
19. Did you prepare for an interview? How?
20. What are your hobbies?
21. Do you like to travel?
22. Do you have any problem in relocation?
23. Where would you like to be in five years?
24. What do you want in a job?
25. What will your previous manager will tell me about your strengths and weaknesses, if I
call him now?
26. Can you work under pressures, meet deadline?
27. Do oyu feel that you will be better off in a different company?
28. How would you describe your personality?
Following are some questions you may be asked by the interviewer to know about you, your hobby, how you spend your spare time and weekends, etc. Since the answer fully depends on you, I do not have any suggestions or sample answers. Just remember answer them positively and honestly.
1. What magazines do you read?
2. What kind of movies do you like?
3. What is the last book you read? Did you like it? Why?
4. What kind of sports do you like?
5. Do you play any games?
6. How do you spend your wekend?
7. Do you do any voluntary work?